
This metal food scoop is built with heavy gauge aluminum for permanence and durability in culinary environments. The device offers a comfortable ergonomic handle with built-in finger grips. This metal food scoop also has the 24 oz measuring capacity stamped into the handle. The shovel offers a sleek and stylish design with one-piece construction. The metal food scoop is NSF certified to meet mandated health and safety requirements. Food Scoops Aluminum Scoops Mirror Finish Cast Aluminum Scoop Last products viewed Cast Aluminum Scoop Mirror Finish 58 Oz. Product ID: WEADCALS11 Adcraft "I am very pleased with my first experience with your company. The relish was wrapped well for shipping & it arrived in a timely manner. I did a consumer review also to rave about the great taste. It is just as good as the Harry & David brand I have used & less expensive! B.S. (Edmond OK) "My order was received VERY quickly. Unfortunately the napkin dispenser was totally crushed (it looked like a truck had run over it!) but the outside packing boxes were totally intact and undamaged. When I called your facility to report this, I was told that another dispenser would be shipped. The replacement dispenser arrived very quickly and was perfect. I really appreciate your speedy delivery and fantastic response regarding the replacement. R.F. (Raleigh NC)

| Brand | BROWNE FOODSERVICE |
| Manufacturer Part Number | 1000/20 |
| Assembled Product Weight | 1 oz |

0 comments:
Post a Comment