Furniture of America Banker I Transitional 5-Piece Dining Set in Gray

Furniture of America Banker I Transitional 5-Piece Dining Set in Gray

Create a sophisticated, yet comfortable, vibe in your dining room with the Furniture of America Banker I collection. This set includes one wood-constructed dining table and four dining chairs with ladder-back designs. The leatherette padded seats add comfort that allows you to fully enjoy your meal.


Features :
  • Gray finish
  • Materials: wood, MDF, faux leather
  • Transitional style
  • Set includes: one (1) table and four (4) side chairs
  • Rectangle-shape table top
  • Padded chairs with ladder backrest
  • Natural wood grain surface with distressed finish
  • Chair weight capacity: 225 lbs.

Specifications :
  • Table Dimensions : 48"W x 36"D x 30"H
  • Chair Dimensions : 17.5"W x 16.5"D x 38"H
  • Seat Dimensions : 15.75"D x 19.5"H
Furniture of America Banker I Transitional 5-Piece Dining Set in Gray

Furniture of America Banker I Transitional 5-Piece Dining Set in Gray
Brand
Furniture of America
Recommended Location
Indoor
Material
Wood
Count
5
Home Decor Style
Transitional
Color Category
Gray
Manufacturer Part Number
IDF-3028T-5PK
Color
Gray
Assembled Product Weight
103 lbs
Furniture of America Banker I Transitional 5-Piece Dining Set in Gray

0 comments:

Post a Comment